- NOBILE DI MONTEPULCIANO RISERVA DOCG
NOBILE DI MONTEPULCIANO RISERVA DOCG
- Prugnolo Gentile (80%)
- Merlot ( 10%)
- Cabernet Sauvignon ( 10%)
- 24 months in Allier barriques
- 12 months in bottle.
- Colour: Ruby red with garnet reflexes.
- Bouquet: Full-bodied, with typical Prugnolo Gentile spicy notes, and violet, blackberry and raspberry. The aromatic notes are given by the ageing in barriques, as well as vanilla and coffee.
- Flavour: Full and persistent, with a noticeable tannic presence and an acidity that supports the generai structure of the wine. A wine of considerable aromatic impact and wealth of flavour, which ages extremelywell.
- Serve at: About 64°F.
Goes well with: Roasts, red meats and game, well-matured cheeses and seasoned meats.