- Special formats
- ROSSO MONTEPULCIANO DOC 3L
Category: Special formats.
Tags: colorino doc montepulciano prugnolo rosso
ROSSO MONTEPULCIANO DOC 3L
Grapes used: Prugnolo Gentile (95%), Colorino (5%)
Refining, maturing: 6 months in Slavonian oak casks, 6 months in bottle.
- Colour: Intense ruby red.
- Bouquet: The wine is fresh, young, with perfumes of ripe fruit, particularly blackberries and raspberries; at the same time there are scents linked to the brief maturing in oak casks.
- Flavour: A well balanced wine, pleasant and complex; the striking freshness indicates that it is highly suitable for a brief period of maturing and gives a guarantee that it will keepwell.
A wine for all courses, young, but with notable structure and softness.
- Serve at: About 64°F.
- Goes well with: Soups and traditional first courses, fresh and lightly matured cheese, seasoned meats, salumi.